847-432-3240 firstname.lastname@example.org Morainetownship.org
Weekly food to Moraine Township residents and Highland Park/Highwood school families. Pantry open Tuesday 10 am to 2 pm.If you know of a resident who needs food, please have them call our office 847-432-3240.
Lost Health Insurance:
- For assistance enrolling Township residents for Medicaid: call 847-432-3240 Premiums and Co-Payments for AllKids, HBWD and Veterans Care suspended until further notice
- For residents who lost health insurance, but still have some income, they are eligible for a Special Enrollment Period on the Federal Health Insurance Marketplace.
- Please email email@example.com and one of Moraine Township’s Certified Application Counselors will set up a remote appointment to help them enroll and ensure they obtain the premium subsidies they may be eligible for based on their family size and income, in addition to help with deductibles and co-pays, depending on income.
- For help enrolling in SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – formerly known as food stamps), call 847-432-3240.
Emergency Assistance or other resources:
- For help completing an application for Emergency Assistance, or connection to other resources Townships residents may need due to the current crisis, call 847-432-3240.
Moraine Township low-income seniors:
- Our staff continues to reach out to low-income Township seniors to see how they are doing and whether they can get to the grocery store or Pantry this week. For low-income seniors sheltering in place, we delivered food to the very small number who do not have a family member or support network to help them. If you know of a low-income senior who needs help but may not have visited the Township in the past, please have them call 847-432-3240; we are here to help.
- Our door-to-door van is currently serving ONLY residents in need of dialysis or life-saving medical treatments.
Tax return preparation:
- If you did not file a tax return in 2018 or 2019 because your income did not meet the filing threshold, but would like to file a return to document eligibility for the stimulus check, please call 847-432-3240 and one of our volunteers will assist you via video conferencing.
Need to file for unemployment?