Moraine Township Expands Door-to-Door Transportation Hours to Help Seniors with Errands.
Call 847-432-3000 to schedule a ride!
In an effort to help seniors continue to enrich and contribute to our community, Moraine Township offers daily hours for its paratransit vans to provide rides for non-medical appointments. The Township looks forward to helping seniors and disabled residents run errands, visit area businesses, grocery shop, schedule beauty shop appointments, and take care of other personal business within the Township.
Personal errands can be scheduled weekdays between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.; other times may be scheduled subject to availability.
ABOUT Moraine Township Vans
- Operates weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Available to Moraine Township residents age 65 or older, or disabled
- Primarily for medical appointments up to 15-miles from Township borders
- Personal errands can be scheduled within the Township 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.weekdays; other times subject to availability
- Caregivers are required to accompany wheelchair riders (caregivers ride free)
- $4.00 per trip; $2.00 for income qualified residents
Moraine Township’s website is www.morainetownship.org.
Anne Flanigan Bassi
Moraine Township Supervisor