Top volunteer priorities
- Membership Chair needed to help grow Tenth Dems membership. Contact email@example.com or 847-266-VOTE (8683) for more information.
- Volunteer Coordinator(s) needed to help corral our numerous volunteers into appropriate roles. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-266-VOTE (8683) for more information.
If Scrabble is your thing, here’s a chance to match wits with other wordsmiths. We haven’t decided when or where, but we think it would be a great idea and are asking for volunteers to help with the planning. To offer your services or for more information, you can email us at email@example.com or call 847-266-VOTE (8683).
Tenth for Obama
November 2012 is looming, and Tenth for Obama is gearing up again. If you’d like a leadership role in the effort to reelect our president, here is your chance! Also contact us if you’re willing to be one of our stalwart volunteer members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-266-VOTE (8683) and get on board.
We need the following supplies for our offices. Let us know if there is anything you can contribute.
- Gently-used laptops
- Paper for printing, both letter and legal size
- Healthy snacks
- Bottled water
- Flat-panel monitors
- Telephones (on a system) that don’t all require phone jack access
- Light side tables (preferably on wheels)
- Small bookcase
- Floor lamps
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Magenta toner for Lexmark C534n laser printer
- Computers (pentium 4 or better)
- Digital wall clock
- Electrical surge protectors
- Cash to buy any of these things
We can always use volunteers at our Democratic offices. Our Community Connection office in Waukegan is also a great place to volunteer. It’s located at 118 N.Genesee, and is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Call Laura Tomsky, Executive Director, at 847-871-7049, or email her at Laura@TenthDems.org to make arrangements.